Books I Read in June
1. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty - Rated this one 4 out of 5 stars. This is an adult book that was pretty good. I enjoyed the plot twists and I never was able to guess what was coming next. See my review for more details on adult page-turner of a book.
2. Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour - Rated this one 5 out of 5 stars. Such a fantastic book! This one really surprised me with how much I ended up loving it. One of those books I didn't want to end. Check out my review for more love of this book.
3. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - Rated this one 4.5 out of 5 stars. I really enjoyed this book. It's a perfect summer read. Check out my review for more of my thoughts on this book.
4. Landline by Rainbow Rowell - Rated this one 5 out of 5 stars. Wonderful, wonderful book. Rainbow Rowell does not disappoint. This was another book I didn't want to end and took some time reading it so I could truly enjoy every word written. Review to come soon on this one.
5. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu - Rated this one 4 out of 5 stars. This book also surprised me with how much I enjoyed it. Great topics addressed in this book. Check out my review to see what I liked about this one.
6. It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han - Rated this one 5 out of 5 stars. I DEVOURED this book. I couldn't get enough. After turning the last page, I went ahead and jumped into the next and final book in this series, which was...
7. We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han - Rated this one 5 out of 5 stars. This book had me all kinds of nervousness throughout the whole thing. There were points where I wanted to chuck the book. I haven't had a book get such a rise out of me in awhile! LOVE this series. I haven't stopped thinking about it since I finished this book. Another one I didn't want to end.
8. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - Rated this one 5 out of 5 stars. I wanted more Jenny Han and this is what I found. I was not disappointed, not in the least. Such a great read. I only wish the next book was coming out sooner because I'm dying to know what is going to happen!
Best Moment of June
How about an embarrassing Mom moment? I went to a couples wedding shower a few weeks ago. While they were opening up our gift, the bride-to-be pulled out one of my son's toys! I was stunned! She kinda looked at it trying to figure out what it was and I quickly had to announce across the room that it was my son's toy! It was hilarious but so embarrassing at the same time!
I've had Light Up the Sky by Yellowcard on repeat for the past few days. Such a GREAT song.
What music caught your ears in June?
LONE SURVIVOR is such a FANTASTIC movie. I normally am not very fond of war movies or movies focused on a war, but this one is so good. One of my newest favorite movies of all time. Please, please check this one out!
What movies/shows caught your eye in June?