Host by April over at Good Books and Good Wine.
Day 11: Show off! 5 of your best blog posts!
Here are 5 blog posts that I enjoyed doing:
- My review of Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- TTT: Books on My Summer TBR
- My review of Pivot Point by Kasie West
- A Bookish Roadtrip: The books I planned to read on my way to ALA Chicago last month.
- My review of Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Day 12: How do you fight blogger fatigue?
This is a really good question! As a new mom and a blogger, there have been periods where I have so much to do that I just can't fit blogging in and I start to view it more as a chore than something fun that I enjoy doing. In order to fight back at this, I think about the book I'm reading and how I get to review and talk about it on the blog. I also start thinking about new things that I can add to my blog, maybe a new feature or doing a fun post on the blog. Other times I look at other blogs and get inspired by sharing the passion of books with others. What are some things you guys do to fight blogger fatigue?