Sharing My Favorites for October & Wrapping Up the Books I Read



Books I Read:

I only got around to reading 5 books last month. It's not enough for me! I wish I was reading more! I started out the month good, but then well school, and life got busy and took up all my time. See my feels when reading accidentally falls off my priority list. But, alas,

In October, I read and finished:

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness - Not sure what took me so long to start this series, but I'm so incredibly glad that I finally gave it a go. This was a definite 5 out of 5 star read for me!

The Jewel by Amy Ewing - I'll admit that I was a bit hesitant going into this one, but I came out really enjoying it. I'm dying for the next book in the series! This was another 5 out of 5 star read for me!

Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo - I aimed to finish this series this fall and last month it was calling to me to read it. This one was a really good piece to the story and might have been even more action-packed than the first book. I gave this one 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo - I fell into a bit of a lull reading this, but it wasn't the book, it was all me. The ending was okay for me. I liked it, but maybe would have preferred things turn out differently. I gave this one 4.5 out of 5 stars. 

Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levine - This was the only spooky book that I got to this month because my lull continued after I finished Ruin & Rising. But I really enjoyed this one and it was a perfect Halloween read. Gave this one 4 out of 5 stars. 

My last week of October Obsession:

1989. 
Can TS make a bad cd? I think not. I've had her cd on repeat since it came out. My constant repeats have been Style, This Love and Wildest Dreams.


Some Shows I've Been Addicted To:

How To Get Away With Murder - Each episode gets better and better. I can't wait to see where this is going!

Selfie - I liked this one ALOT more than I thought I would. It's a new fave.

Manhatten Love Story - This show might be my new FAVORITE. And I think there isn't enough buzz about this one... please check it out if you haven't already. Love this show!

Gilmore Girls - Started marathoning this show and I've forgotten how good it is. Before I only watched a rerun here or there and for a few months I've been dying to watch the whole series from start to finish and now I'm finally doing that. Also Rory has been strongly motivating to read, and to pick up some books I normally wouldn't have!

What shows did you start (or continue) watching this month???

Comments