Weekend Reading Recommendation: Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour

It's the weekend! And this is one book I'm excited to recommend this book to you guys. I read this one a couple weeks ago and it completely surprised me. I LOVED this book so much more than I thought I would. So on to how awesome this book is both on the inside and out!

This weekend's recommendation is Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour


What is this book about?

This book centers around a girl named Emi who is a set-designer. Emi is trying to make it as a Hollywood set-designer and you get to see her as she designs sets and tries to make her way into the scene. Emi's love life isn't in the best spot, she has gone back to the same girl too many times and all she want's is to be in love. There's some mystery to this book when Emi finds a letter from a famous man's estate sale and she sets out to find who the letter is addressed to. On the way, she meets Ava, who has an unstable past and present, but she leads Emi to find so much more than they both thought could happen.

Why should you pick up this book this weekend?

It's unlike anything I have ever read before! The film aspects were fascinating. The story is lovely, the characters are fantastic, and the cover is beautiful. Also, this is a diverse book! 

For more details(and raving), check out my review.

Happy Reading!

Let me know what you guys are reading this weekend, and if you have a weekend rec for me, I love getting book recommendations!

Comments