ARC August | First Week Update

I think I'm still in denial that it's August. but. I've been enjoying ARC August so far even if I'm behind where I think I should be. I like to think that there's always time to make up lost ground. 

Currently Reading


Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi

Page Count
About 250

Finished
None yet 

Okay, okay. I know I haven't finished anything yet.. but I'm very close to finishing Furthermore. 

Up Next
I'm going to be finishing these two hopefully in the next two days. After that I will probably read Results May Vary by Bethany Chase.

Comments

  1. Eeep, how is Nevernight? I'm so excited to read it! Except I did just see two people on Twitter complain about the switching POVs in the beginning. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)