Last Minute Joining with ARC August



ARC August is hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat


There’s nothing like joining in at the last minute, right?! I’ve been debating on joining ARC August because lately when I set myself to read something, I haven’t been following through (seriously.. no idea what is wrong with me). But I do have quite a few ARCs that I need to read and it’s always fun to join in and read similar things with other people. Here is what I plan to read during ARC August. 

GOAL: I would like to read at least 8 ARCs. I hope to read more. I have quite a few from ALA that I haven't gotten to yet and would love to make a dent in that tbr pile. Here's a few that I would like to get to. I'm trying to keep my tbr laid-back to encourage me to read more.


I'll be starting with the book that I'm currently reading which is an ARC:

(Which I'm absolutely LOVING)

Have you joined ARC August? What are you planning to read? Any books you see on this post that you think I should read first?





Comments