Puppies & Books

Blogging Extravaganza: Puppies & Books

This post is part of the Get Up Offa That Slump: A Blogging Extravaganza, hosted by Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf. I'm so happy she created this extravaganza as I've been in a blogging slump lately (or maybe just too busy) but the topics listed got me excited to write posts, so I decided to jump in. Today is Day Seven (I'm a day late, oops!) and I chose to talk about puppies and books since it was National Puppy Day yesterday.

Before I get into the photos, let me do a little announcement that has to do with puppies... This past weekend, we adopted a puppy! We will be able to get him on Monday so alas, I don't have any cute pictures to share, yet. So these past ones will have to do. :)

A few summers ago, my grandparents got a new puppy and I happened to snag two cute pictures of her laying on my books. She just happened to walk in and make herself quite comfortable in a rather adorable way.



I look forward to sharing a few more pics once we get our puppy! :) 

Comments