I'm joining in on the Tamora Pierce challenge!

Have you heard of Nori from ReadWriteLove28's Tamora Pierce challenge? Yes? Have you joined in? No?! Then head over to her site (here) and check it out! Goooooo on, I'll wait :)




Last year, I read The Song of the Lioness quartet since it was so highly recommended by Maraia, who I have to thank for finally getting me to pick it up and read it! I fell in love with everything. The characters, the world, the writing. There's no question that I want to devour more of Tamora Pierce's stories. So I figured why not join in Nori's challenge! I'm going to be starting the challenge by continuing on in the Tortall world with reading The Immortals quartet next.

My goals: Read The Immortals quartet and more. Ideally, I would love to finish up and read all the Tamora Pierce books that I haven't read so far, but I'm not sure if I can read alllll of them so I'm going to start with The Immortals quartet and go from there :) I hope to at least read 12 of her books, that's a book a month and I'm pretty sure I can do that, no problem. :)




Comments

  1. I'm so excited that you're doing this challenge! I can't wait for you to meet Daine and Keladry. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I hope to start The Immortals quartet next month! (and have it count towards my series a month challenge ;))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)