A Few of My Favorite Love Stories



Happy Valentine's Day, Friends! In order to celebrate Vday on the blog, I thought I would share a few of my favorite love stories...or rather books that contain a romance that I love, or a pair that I ship.




The Under The Never Sky trilogy is a recent read and a new favorite series. Aria and Perry are one of the best love stories that I've ever lived. They made my heart swell up..ahh I just love them!




Just One Day & Just One Year (also Just One Night) tells one of the most suspenseful love stories that I've ever read. A love story filled with the characters also learning to love themselves makes this romance well-rounded and very wholesome. I love Willem and Allyson's story. (My review of Just One Day & Just One Year)




Kestrel and Arin's story is beautiful..and heartbreaking at the same time. This is one couple that I'm desperately awaiting to know how they end up. I'm shipping Kestrel & Arin SO HARD. 




The Bronze Horseman is an epic love story. Tatiana and Alexander face no easy feats in the world they live in set in Russia during WWII. They're love story gave me SO MANY feels. I'm anxiously awaiting my continuation of the series to see what happens in Tatiana and Alexander's love story.




This series contains a few love stories, but I think Froi and Quintana's love story was my favorite one. They are two unique people that find each other and I believe made each other stronger and better people. They're love is a journey but one that I think has a definite beauty.




This book broke my heart and put it back together again. I'm going to be very opaque here about what happens because I don't want to spoil anything. I'm all for Will and Tessa. Will is one of my book boyfriends, forever. This series has one of the best endings that I've ever read.


What are some of your favorite love stories?

Comments

  1. Another person who loves The Bronze Horseman, Yay! is one of my favorite book, the history is just beautiful, Don't worry, the second book is beautiful too... but more sad and heart broken too.

    And Willem and Allyson's story, love them, i want meet people like this, they are awesome

    I want read Froi of the elixes, looks like am awesome serie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a good Valentine's Day, lady! I love this post. And it makes me so happy you chose Perry and Aria - I love them SO much, and they don't get talked about enough! Also all the ships in Lumatere are amazing. I still need to read Just One Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)