TBR Challenge & A Series A Month Reading Challenge

There are two more reading challenges that I am participating in for 2015, the TBR Challenge and A Series a Month Reading Challenge.

TBR Jar Reading Challenge.

I found out about the TBR Challenge while watching Katytastic's video, who I think is also the creator. Here's the Kat's video if you'd like to check it out further. This reading challenge consists of 12 challenges that you put in a TBR jar. Each month I'll draw a challenge and complete it with a book from my TBR pile. This month the challenge I drew was to

Re-Read a Favorite Book

I have just the book in mind...Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone! I've been planning to re-read the HP series this year and this is the perfect time to start. 

Other challenges still in the jar are:
Read a book with 500+ pages
Read a 2015 debut novel
Read a book that someone else picks
Listen to an audiobook
Read a book you DNF'd/gave up on
Read a new-to-you author
Read a book that is not a novel
Read/Watch a book and its adaptation
Read an award-winning novel
Read a classic novel
Read a series finale


A Series A Month Reading Challenge.

Danielle over at Love at First Page created the brilliant challenge of reading a series a month. There are so many series that I want to get to/finish up combined my love for marathoning series made me sign up for this challenge. 

This month I read the Under the Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi, consisting of Under the Never Sky, Through the Ever Night and Into the Still Blue. (IT WAS AMAZING!)

Series I want to get to this year that would work in this challenge:

Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson (already read Mistborn, but need to read The Well of Ascension & The Hero of Ages)
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (I just have the last 3 in the series to read, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls & City of Heavenly Fire)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor
The Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness (just have to read The Ask and the Answer & Monsters of Men) 
Slated trilogy by Terri Terry
The Inheritance Trilogy by N.K. Emission



Comments