Google Analytics

Monday, January 5, 2015

Bout of Books!

Bout of Books

YAY! It's Bout of Books time again! And I'm jumping in, of course!

I'm trying to do this readathon in a low-key way this time around meaning I'm not making any goals other than to read as much as I possibly can. I want to try an experiment and see how I read when I don't set goals for myself.

Here's my tentative TBR


I'm starting off the readathon reading The Martian. And I know I'll slip in Harry Potter during the week because I'm SO EXCITED to re-read it, I also want to get to Under the Never Sky because I want to read that series this month. 

What are you planning to read this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)