Bout of Books. DAY TWO & THREE UPDATES.

Bout of Books

Pages Read: 502 pages
Books Read: Started and finished Under the Never Sky and Sex Criminals, Vol 1: One Weird Trick
Total pages read so far this week: 871
Total books read so far this week: 3

Day two was pretty good! I am so happy I choose the Under the Never Sky to read this week, it seems like the perfect series to marathon! Sex Criminals was due back to the library so I slipped that graphic novel into today's reading, too.

Pages Read: 341 pages
Books Read: Started and finished Through the Ever Night
Total pages read so far this week: 1,212
Total books read so far this week: 4

Day three went great. I stayed up pretty late finishing up Through the Ever Night, because I couldn't stop reading. I'm officially addicted to this series!

How did your Day 2 & 3 of the readathon go??

Comments