TTT | Places Books Make Me Want to Visit



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful ladies over at the Broke and the Bookish. This week's the topic is 




Top Ten Place Books Make Me Want To Visit



1. Hogwarts. We all know what series this is from and I'm sure it's not a surprise that it's on this list! Hogwarts would be the NUMBER ONE place I'd visit if I could go anywhere in any of the books I've read.

2. Medieval Times. This comes from all the fantasy books that I have read. The stories of knights, kings, sword-fighting, archery, and magic are something that I would absolutely love to immersed in!

3. 19th-Century England. After reading some Jane Austen and Charlotte Bronte, I would love to visit the time that their characters lived in! It would be an incredible and interesting experience. 



4. Backpacking across Europe. I'm referring to the traveling done by Alison and Willem in Just One Day/Just One Year. I loved reading about their travels and dreamed of traveling like that myself someday.

5. Sorry-in-the-Vale, England. I believe this town is fictional, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to visit it. I encountered this lovely town in Unspoken, First book in The Lynburn Legacy, by Sarah Rees Brennan. Sorry-in-the-Vale is a small town with history and all kinds of secrets and paranormal stories going through it. I'd love to visit this town, its history and all the secrets it holds. 



6. The Strand Bookstore, New York. This is a pretty famous bookstore in New York city. I first read about it in Dash and Lily's Book of Dares and since then I've wanted to visit The Strand. Since this is a real place and I have a friend or two that live in New York, I hope to be able to walk into The Strand someday! 

7. Pacific Northwest (Washington state). I first fell in love with the Olympic Peninsula while reading Twilight. When I got the opportunity to travel there a few years ago I fell in love with it again. My husband and I both feel the same way and would move there if it wasn't for leaving our families behind. 

8. San Francisco, California. I loved reading about this city in Lola and the Boy Next Door. After reading it, I've been wanting to visit the city and experience all the awesomeness it has to offer!



9. Camp Half-Blood, in New York (I think). This camp sounds epic. I love greek mythology and any chance to immerse myself in an experience surrounded by greek mythology(and their abilities), you can sign me up! 

10. Amsterdam. I read about this trip in The Fault In Our Stars. Gus and Hazel had a beautiful experience in Amsterdam that it made me want to go! Also I think it would be amazing to visit The Anne Frank House!





Comments