Three Books I MUST Read Before Summer Ends.

It's almost August! That means summer is soon coming to an end... (which I'm okay with because fall is my favorite season.) Summer ending soon means that reading time is dwindling down before college starts back up again :/
PS. The book covers are links to the goodreads page if you want to check any of these out more in depth :)


So here are three books that I really want to read before summer ends:


Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

You're surprised to see this, right? Maybe even a little bit? Uhh, no you probably aren't at all because WE'RE ALL DYING TO READ THIS ONE. So let's read it, right when it arrives!



What I Thought Was True

What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick

This is one that I've been wanting to read alllllll summer. I just need to read it - I want to read it so bad. So it's getting read this month, it has to be read - LIKE NOW.


Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

This series has been calling my name - especially lately. I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it. So I'm ready for it. BRING IT.


What are your top three books to fit into the rest of your summer reading plans?

Comments

  1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is really good - I hope you enjoy it! I totally understand why you want to read the other two because I do too. I loved Anna and Lola so Isla MUST be good, and I also really enjoyed My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS! Isla is finally here, too! Hope you get some good reading in before summer ends :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)