Bout of Books 11.0 | Day 2

Bout of Books

TUESDAY

# of books read: 1..


Page count: 272

Total book(s) read for the week so far: 1.5
0.5 of Heir of Fire
1 - I Didn't Come Here to Make Friends: Confessions of a Reality Show Villain

My day in one word: CURIOUS.
So I picked up I Didn't Come Here to Make Friends from the library yesterday and read the first two pages and kinda got sucked in. I remember watching the season of the bachelor that Courtney and Ben were on. I distinctly remember Courtney (and her behavior) and was appalled at some of the way she acted so I was SO CURIOUS about what she could write a book about. Needless to say I started and finished this one yesterday and, well, it was entertaining. I'm debating on giving it a review --Please let me know if you're interested in seeing a review of this one.  

How did your Bout of Books Day 2 go?

Comments