#FridayReads

I always love seeing what other people are currently reading! So I thought I'd do a fun post today about what I'm reading this weekend. I'm planning on participating in the BookTubeAThon next week (so excited!) so I'll have my TBR post for that going up either tomorrow or the next day...I just need to make a decision on what books I want to read. Back to what I'm reading this weekend! So far, I'm right in the middle of two books. One I have been reading for far to long and the other I picked up for the #AYearAThon that's taking place this week.



Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I've been reading this one all week for the #AYearAThon. The theme is classics and this is one book that I've always wanted to read and was determined to read this summer, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to pick it up. It is a hunker of a book though so it's been taking me a few days to get through it! I will finish it this weekend though.

Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson. It's quite embarrassing to admit that I've been reading this book for a few weeks. Other books just keep getting in the way and I'm a bit intimidated by the size. I haven't been able to sit down and read a big chuck of pages and I think that's weighing me down a bit. I'm nearly 250 in and still have 400+ pages to go. BUT I REALLY want to finish this one and hopefully I will just in time for the readathon next week.

What are you guys planning to read or currently-reading this weekend?

Comments