May TBR

I'm not very good at sticking to TBRs but I love seeing other peoples. I love to see what people are reading and it gets me excited if we plan on reading the same book. That being said, I thought I would share some books I'm thinking of reading this month.

But, here's the thing, I'm a mood reader through and through, so I read what I'm in the mood for. Therefore when I've set TBRs in the past I never stuck to them because I was in the mood to read something else.

This TBR includes books that I'm thinking of reading this month. Books that I've been dying to read. Books that I'm doing read-a-longs with. So here's what I'm thinking of reading:




The bottom three are all books I'm currently in the middle of (I've been suffering from indecisive book-reading, there's just too many I want to read):

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins - Reading this one with my sister! I'm enjoying it so far.

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson - I loved Second Chance Summer and this new book of hers has summer written all over it. I'm definitely in the mood for some contemporary and this one is fitting the bill just right so far.

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare - Working my way to getting caught up in the series in time for the City of Heavenly Fire release.

Other books I'm thinking of reading this month:

To all the boys I've loved before by Jenny Han - I've heard some great things about this one and I've been wanting to read it since it came out.

A Dance of Cloaks by David Dalglish - I love me some fantasy. My sister and I are going to read this one after we finish up Rebel Belle.

Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid - This book sounds so good. It comes out in August, but I want to make sure to read it before R. needs it back.

Open Road Summer by Emery Lord - Another I've been dying to read since it came out. I've read a few pages so far and I think I'm going to pick this one up once I finish Since You've Been Gone.

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han - I think its about time I read this one. Another summer contemporary...yes please.

The Last Policeman by Ben Winters - Received this one for review from Quirkbooks (Thank You!). The premise sounds so unique, I'm looking forward to reading this one.

Some others I forgot to add to the stack: The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima and The Elite by Keira Cass as well as The One by Keira Cass. AND Attachments by Rainbow Rowell for the Booksplosion read-a-long of the month.


There are a few readathons going on this month and since I am finally done with school for the summer, I will be doing all the readathons I come across. However, I am getting married this month (yay!) so I'll be a bit busy that week or just one whole day, which unfortunately falls during the Bout of Books readathon week. But it's okay, reading will be my relaxing, and I'll be doing some relaxing too.

What are you planning to read this month? Are there any readathons you are participating in or any that you have heard are going on this month? Have you read any books I plan on reading this month, if you have what did you think of them? Any recommendations for me to read this month?

Comments