Top 5 Most Embarrassing Unread Books

It's confession time. I have some unread books that I can't believe I haven't read yet. These are popular YA novels that it seems just about everyone has read except me. So I'm calling myself out.

I first saw this idea on Booktube. It was on one of my favorite booktuber channels - Regan from Peruseproject. She's pretty awesome and you guys should definitely check her out. You can see her Top 5 Most Embarrassing Unread Books video here.

My Top 5 Most Embarrassing Unread Books

The Book Thief by Markus Zuzak 

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

The Giver by Lois Lowry

The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien 

Vampire Academy by Rachelle Mead

Okay, Okay, I hope you don't hate me after seeing this list. I honestly don't know why I haven't gotten to these books yet, but I know I want to read all of them. Here's to looking forward to some good reading in my future. 

Honorable Mentions: Unwind by Neal Schusterman, A Great & Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams and Eoin Colfer, The DUFF by Kody Keplinger.

Help me pick these up sooner - What did you love about the books in my list that you have read? If you're willing to share - What are some of your most embarrassing unread books?

 

Comments