Readathon TBR Challenge

#ReadingCram Readathon TBR Challenge




Here is a photo of my tentative tbr pile for this readathon. It's ambitious to think that I will read through all of these books (my goal is to read at least 6) amidst finals but I am planning on choosing books to read out of this pile. 

The Books:

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski (currently reading)
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Merlin's Blade by Robert Treskillard
Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher
Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher

Comments

  1. Great list! These Broken Stars is also on my list! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)