End of the Year Readathon!


I have been waiting for another readathon opportunity and I'm so excited for the End of the Year Readathon coming up! This readathon is hosted by Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Danasquare. This readathon's main goal is to chisel off some of your tbr pile before the year ends. This readathon is taking place from December 9th to the 22nd. On twitter we will be using #ReadingCram to tweet about the readathon. 

My fall semester at college will coming to an end during this readathon so I'm anticipating I will have some distraction and therefore won't get to read as much as I would like to. My finals aren't too bad and I still really wanted to participate so here I am :)

My Goals:

Read at least 6 books. hopefully more :) 
Read at least 3 ARCs.
Take at least 2 solid hours everyday to read, read, read.
That's it so far, I want to keep it manageable so that I don't feel overwhelmed.

There is still time to sign up!! Head over here to get in on the action and get some reading done!

Comments

  1. I'm participating in the read-a-thon too! I have nine books in my TBR and I hope I can read them all, and I hope you can finish all your TBR books too :) Good luck to us! :D

    - Farzy @ Books Keep Me Sane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)