Some Friday Fun: A to Z Survey

There's this cool thing that Jamie's created over on her blog at the Perpetual Page Turner. I love her idea of a Fun Friday post, so I'm doing the A to Z survey.

Author you've read the most books from:

J.K. Rowling. I've read the entire Harry Potter series, making that 7 books. 


Best Sequel Ever:

So far, I've really enjoyed Unravel Me!


Currently Reading:

Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black


Drink of Choice While Reading:

If I could have anything, it would be a coffee or hot chocolate - something warm when cuddling up to read is fantastic. However, I typically have water, diet coke, juice or tea.


E-Reader or Physical Book?

I prefer to read physical books, but I don't mine Ebooks on my Nook.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated in High School:

hmm, too many good choices. Probably Will from The Infernal Devices Trilogy. Oh, Will Herondale!


Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Hidden Gem Book:

Aristotle and Dante Discover Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

When I found Goodreads! I was getting great book recommendations when I didn't have anywhere to get them.

Just Finished:

Carrie by Stephen King

Kinds of Books You Won't Read:

Erotica

Longest Book You've Read:

Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (859 pages)

Major book hangover because of:

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Number of Bookcases You Own:

2

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Preferred Place To Read:

A comfy chair or my bed

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you've read:

"We are born in one day. We die in one day. We can change in one day. And we can fall in love in one day. Anything can happen in just one day." Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Reading Regret:

Not reading books fast enough. My tbr pile is so large that I should be finishing books quicker so I can read more. 

Series You Started And Need To Finish (all the books are out in the series):

Divergent, Insurgent and Allegiant! I've only read Divergent so far. 

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

oh boy, this is so hard to choose just three. Here goes..
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (and Just One Year)
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
okay, I've already gotten five, I better stop...but there's so many good books!

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

Harry Potter :)

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. I HAVE to know what happens next!!!

Worst Bookish Habit:

Starting series and not finishing them...I'm sad to see them end!

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

Vicious by V.E. Schwab

Your latest book purchase:

I got a few books with some birthday money.
From Barnes and Noble I got: 
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis 
Blythewood by Carol Goodman
Half Price Books is having a coupon sale this week so I got a few books (for super cheap):
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
Damned by Chuck Palahniuk
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - I had to know what happened next. So action packed and filled with adventure and some romance!

Comments

  1. Oooh, how was Carrie! I love the book to death. Have you watched the movie yet? Both the remake and the original, I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)