Bout of Books 8.0 Read-a-thon!

Bout of Books
I've been looking forward to this read-a-thon since the last one ended back in May! So excited!!!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

My goal is to read at least 3 books, but I want to aim for 5. However, I'm on vacation for the beginning of the read-a-thon and I could either end up reading a lot or very little while on vacation, so we'll see. 

Comments

  1. Good luck with the readathon! I've been thinking about joining too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)