Things you earnestly believe will happen while your parents are away:
1. You will remember to water the azaleas.
2. You will take detailed, accurate messages.
3. You will call your older brother, Denny, if even the slightest thing goes wrong.
4. You and your best friend/bandmate Lukas will win Battle of the Bands.
5. Amid the thrill of victory, Lukas will finally realize you are the girl of his dreams.
Things that will actually happen:
1. A stranger calls who says he knew your sister.
2. He says he has her stuff.
3. What stuff? Her stuff.
4. You tell him your parents won't be able to-
5. Sukey died five years ago; can't he-
6. You pick up a pen.
7. You scribble down the address.
8. You get on your bike and go.
9. Things...get a little crazy after that. *
*also, you fall in love, but not with Lukas.
It's summer and nothing says summer like a good contemporary read. This one looks so good and I've heard really good things about it. I love the book blurb and how it doesn't give to much away about the details of the book. This makes me want to know what is going to happen! This cover looks awesome, wild and fun, too!