15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 1

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine

The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by Good Books and Good Wine. I thought this sounded really fun to participate in so here we go. Today we have my 15 book related confessions.

1. My favorite gifts to give are books - I LOVE picking out books that I think other people will like.
2. I procrastinate when it is time to read the next book in a series. I am scared to read the next book in a series for two reasons (1)I am scared it won't be as good as the other books in the series and (2)I don't want to be one step closer to the series ending.
3. I have a difficult time picking up over-hyped books. I don't want my expectations to be too high. I usually wait to read them until the hype is over.
4. I am terrified that I will run out of books to read. This is one main reason why I buy so many...
5. If I haven't finished a book within 2 or 3 days, I start to get anxious and put all my spare time into finishing that book asap.
6. I carry a book with me EVERYWHERE. Not just when I leave the house, but I also carry a book with me from room to room within the house as well.
7. I used to love ebooks and my nook but I started to miss physical books, so I started to buy the physical copies again. 
8. While I primarily buy physical books, I can't resist a good ebook deal!
9. After finishing a book, I have the hardest time picking out what I want to read next.
10. There is no book that I won't read regardless of genre, as long as the book sounds good.
11. I currently have 24 books checked out from the library.
12. When I read a book without some type of romance or potential of romance in it, I feel like something is missing.
13. I prefer buying books in paperback, as they are cheaper. 
14. Therefore, I usually try to wait to buy a book until it comes out paperback, if I can wait that long.
15. I like my books to look like they have never been read, even though they are well loved and enjoyed.

Are any of these confessions similar to yours?

Comments

  1. Books are such awesome gifts to give! It's super fun picking out the perfect book for someone and then writing a lovely inscription to them.

    It's always hard to pick out what to read next - I agree, especially after you finish a really good book!

    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)