15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 7

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine

This 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge was created by April over at Good Books and Good Wine. I'm not sure where to start while talking about today's topic, my blogging quirks. I thought of five, though I'm sure there are many more.

- When I read a good book, I am at a loss of how to express my feelings for it, which makes it difficult to write a review. Somehow I get it done, but I feel like they are more fangirling than reviewing.
- I tab the pages in my book to remember my favorite quotes so that when I write a review I can reflect back on those quotes.
- My reviews vary in size, I have some that are shorter than others and others that are a few paragraphs long. 
- I am a procrastinator when it comes to writing posts. I can be up to the very last minute before midnight writing a post.
- I am constantly trying to come up with new posts and ideas, but I often end up not doing it because I'm scared no one will enjoy them.

Are any of these similar to you? What are some of your blogging quirks?

Comments