15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 6

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine
The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by April over at Good Books and Good Wine. Today, Day 6, we are talking about one of my favorite activity, book shopping!

How I shop for books..

AH I LOVE SHOPPING FOR BOOKS. Okay now that I got that out of the way, lets talk about how I go about book shopping. Usually I start off the process by researching, looking at what books are in stock at my bookstore and what books I've been feeling like I want to read. When I get to the bookstore, I look through the YA section twice. I want to make sure that I didn't miss anything the first time around. I keep in mind the books that I looked up at home, but I don't always buy them. Often times I find myself finding a book or two that I didn't think about buying but that I have more interest in once I pick them up. Sometimes I see a book that I remember hearing a recommendation for and I pick that one up. Often I pick up a book that I have previously heard nothing about. Sometimes I just buy one, sometimes I buy a few books. Shopping for books is a different experience every time, but one thing remains the same, I LOVE doing it.

What are your book shopping habits?


Comments