15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 4

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine

The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge was created by April at Good Books and Good Wine. You are welcome to join in the challenge on any day! Today is my 4th day and the questions is

What's the last book you flung across the room?

I have never actually thrown a book, because I love them too much, but I have thought wanted to do it. The last book I thought about flinging across the room would have to be A Game of Thrones. For those of you that have read it or maybe watched a TV show, you may know exactly what I am talking about. In fact there are many instances in the book where I wanted to just chuck it. From those getting away with everything, to those getting killed, I got so frustrated with some events in this book! However, I was so addicted to the book and I really did love it. I am looking forward to picking up the second book in the series in the next month or two.

Comments

  1. I LOVE that series so much. It's so much more exciting and intense when reading a series where your favorite characters really could, (and probably will) be killed and where bad guys triumph repeatedly. I can see how it could make you want to chuck it across the room though! I loved watching the video of George RR Martin watching his fans react to that "wedding" scene in the last season of the HBO series. I bet he loves it when people get so mad at him for killing off their peeps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)