15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 10

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine

This 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by April from Good Books and Good Wine. Today we are discussing how you choose what book to read next.

When it comes to choosing what book to read next, it usually depends on what I'm in the mood to read. Sometimes I am in the mood for something light and fun, sometimes I am in the mood for something exciting, or something adventurous or perhaps something that seems creepy. Some books will take priority if they are due soon at the library or I have a scheduled review coming soon for that specific book. I have a hard time making scheduled TBR lists for the month other than perhaps one or two books because I just want to read what I feel like reading. 

Comments