Hi! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's list was a freebie in which we could make up any list we wanted. I chose to do
Top Ten Books I Want to Re-Read
- The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. I LOVE these books and I haven't read them in a very long time - not since I was a young teen. I would really like to go back and read through the series again - book after book now that the series is complete.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Oh this book was amazing! I just recently got the second one and I would love to re-read this one before reading the second one. This book has got to be one of my all-time favorites. A unique story told with such beautiful, eloquent writing that I want to read again!
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. This book was so mind-blowing that I want to go back and re-read it. I think that every time you re-read a book or re-watch a movie, you pick up on more things you didn't see the first time and this is one book that I would love to find out more.
- Just One Day by Gayle Foreman. Oh, how I loved this book! I cannot stop thinking about it and I want to experience the greatness all over again.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. This book was beautiful in many ways and made me feel every bit of emotion that exists. Such a beautiful story that is beautifully told that I would love to read again.
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I read this one in high school and I remember really enjoying it. I would love to read this one again and see what I think of it today.
- The Nightshade Series by Andrea Cremer. These books were awesome and had me wanting to jump right into the next one after I finished one. I really enjoyed reading these and would love to read them again.
- The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer. I have a special place in my heart for the Twilight series. They introduced me to YA and I loved them as each one came out - I would love to read the series straight through now that it is complete.
- The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare. This is one of my favorite trilogies. The story is amazing and I fell in love with all of the characters. This is a trilogy I want to read again and again.
- The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. This book is middle grade and so cleverly written. It is filled with imagination and wit and is a joy to read. I would love to experience that joy again.