Feature and Follow (2)


Hi! This weekly meme is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This weekly meme is to help gain blog followers and find new blogs to follow as well. This week's question is:

What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

I would most like to meet Jamie over at Perpetual Page Turner. She is honest, genuine, creative and such a lovely person. It's pretty awesome how excited she gets about books and I would love to sit down and talk to her about books and all things bookish. She has great recommendations and I enjoy reading her reviews. She has a lot of blogging experience and I would also love to chat with her about blogging. I'm just getting my feet wet in the book blogging community and I would love to hear the advice she would have. Check out her blog, you'll be happy you did!

Comments

  1. Just hopping through, Happy Friday!

    New GFC & Bloglovin Follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just visited her page per your comment and you're right, she seems like a great person! Thanks! Here’s my FF for this week also new Bloglovin follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Jamie is fantastic! I believe I follow her consistently. I would love to meet her as well! :D

    New Bloglovin follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is really beautiful. I've seen Jaime's name mentioned a few times today. i must check her out. New follower on Bloglovin. You can find me here: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Bloglovin follower!

    Jamie sounds fantastic! I should check her site out...

    Emily @ Counting in Bookcases

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great FF post! New follower via GFC!!!
    -Scott Reads It

    ReplyDelete
  7. good seeing you in our hop! Good post!

    New follower here!!

    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, thanks for pointing me in her direction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so cool that we can get a sense of what a person's like from their blog posts and design. It shows how much all you bloggers pour into your work for us readers:)

    Thank you for featuring her:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for this post!!!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)