Bout of Books Readathon Update - Day 6

Bout of Books


Hi! Day 6 was pretty good. I was able to finish up Runes and start on Scott Pilgrim Vol. 1. I needed a little boost so I had decided to move onto reading something a little shorter so I am able to meet my goal of four books - I am halfway there! Today I am going to finish Scott Pilgrim Vol. 1 and also finish Vol. 2 which means I will have met my goal! Well back to reading!

Number of books I've read: 1 and 1/2
Total number of books I've read: 2 (and 1/2)
Books: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Runes by Ednah Walters

Comments

  1. yay!! when you finish tell us how good it was :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)