This week for Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish we are compiling a list of the top ten characters you would crush on if you were also a fictional character. Here is my list in no particular order
1. Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Such a gentleman and full of heart.
2. Will from the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. Will is one of the deepest characters I have ever read about. He is passionate, loving, witty and he loves books <3
3. Ron from Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. He's just so cute and funny, how you can you not develop a little crush on him?
4. Ren from Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck. Ren is caring, thoughtful and a gentleman, plus he turns into a white tiger!
5. Jace from the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I have only read the first book but I couldn't help but think that Jace was something else (in a good way). I think the actor that plays him looks as I pictured him, I'm interested to see how he portrays Jace in the movie.
6. Daniel from the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. He's an angel and a passionate one at that. He is so caring and loving towards Luce.
7. John Snow from A Song of Fire and Ice by George R.R. Martin. I have only read the first book in this series and I really enjoyed reading about John Snow. He's so loyal even though he's been put through a rough situation. I want to continue to read the series just to read more about John Snow.
8. Noah from the Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin. He has a british accent and is misunderstood by everyone around him...two things that can't help but make you crush on him.
9. Edward Cullen from the Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer. There has been a lot of talk about how bad of a person Edward is but I have to say that I saw the caring side of Edward more than the "controlling" side that people like to talk about. I was so disappointed with the casting of Edward as Robert Pattinson was completely different from the Edward I pictured in my head. After seeing all the movies, he hasn't done a bad job, he's just different than the Edward I had in my head when I had read the books.
10. Jacob Black from the Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer. On the other hand, Taylor Lautner was exactly what I pictured Jacob Black to look like and more. While I was "team Edward" when reading the books and watching the movies, Jacob Black couldn't help but pull at my heartstrings.