Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me:
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I have this book top a lot of lists when it comes to people favorite books. I have heard amazing things about this book from anyone and everyone. Therefore I really need to read this book!
2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. For some reason I only just heard about this book a couple months ago and I instantly wanted to read it. This book sounds so good, I must read it soon!
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth. I had heard about this book right after I finished reading the Hunger Games and at the time they were being compared to each other. I wanted to read them without comparing them but I have waited too long to read this one, I need to get to reading!
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. This book has been talked about like crazy since the sequel just came out recently. I'm so intrigued by the unique retelling of Cinderella. I need to get my nose in these pages!
5. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. This book has gotten a lot of attention recently because the movie has come out. I have heard mixed reviews about this book and I really need to read this so I can throw in my two cents.
6. The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I loved the Twilight series and I was scared that this book would not be as good. However I know that they are separate books and I need to read this one after the good things I have heard about it. I also need to read it before I see the movie.
7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I just picked this book up recently and haven't been able to pick it up. It seems like a perfect summer read and now that summer is on its way (hopefully - afterall it's still snowing here) I hope to read it as one of my summer reads if not sooner.
8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky. I have heard amazing things about this book. I am so excited to get to read this book!
9. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. This book has been talked often as one of the best contemporaries that people have read. I have it on my shelves and need to pick it up. Since the companion/sequel is coming out next month, I am planning on reading this one before it comes out.
10. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. The premise of this book is so unique that I cannot wait to read it. A game with a bunch of 80's pop culture references?! I need to get my hands on this book!
I'm sure some of you think that I am crazy that I haven't read some of these books - I know I think I am! But rest assured that I am planning on reading these books very soon!
What books do you feel everyone has read but you?