Thrifty Thursday (2)

Hi! I wanted to to another thrifty thursday post since I know how much I enjoy good finds and I wanted to share them with you. I have a nook so these are based on their prices but I have heard that most of the time the prices are the same with nook and kindle. Here are my finds:


Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson


$1.99


This is sort-of a retelling of Peter Pan. The book is more about Tiger Lily and Peter Pan's relationship before Wendy came into the picture. As a fan of Peter Pan, this sounds so good that I had to snatch up this deal!



Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi


$2.99


I love this book! It is about a girl named Juliette that has a harmful touch. Some people want to use her as a weapon but she wants something different. This book is so good and such a steal I would highly recommend it!



The Iron Butterfly by Chanda Hahn


FREE


This book is about a girl that wakes up to find herself imprisoned with no memories. She is being used as a test subject and when she escapes she starts to find she has some powers. This book sounds pretty interesting and for free I think it's worth checking out.


Let me know what good finds you have picked up.

Comments

  1. Great picks! I have read Tiger Lily and I didn't care to much for it though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)