2013 Reading Challenge

My goal is to read 50 books. I want to read 100. Here is an ongoing list of books that I have finished thus far this year:

  1. The Midwife: A Memoir of Birth, Joy, and Hard Times by Jennifer Worth

  2. Wake (Dream Catcher #1) by Lisa McMann

  3. Why I Let My Hair Grow Out (Morgan Rawlinson, #1) by Maryrose Wood

  4. Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1) by Nora Roberts

  5. The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey

  6. Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini

  7. Rapture (Fallen, #4) by Lauren Kate

  8. Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick

  9. Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck

  10. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie

  11. Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi

  12. The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick

  13. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

  14. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

  15. Hunger (Riders of the Apocalypse, #1) by Jackie Morse Kessler

  16. A Beautiful Dark (A Beautiful Dark, #1) by Jocelyn Davies

  17. Need (Need, #1) by Carrie Jones

  18. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

  19. White Horse by Alex Adams

  20. Tree of Codes by Jonathan Safran Foer

  21. The Whole Stupid Way We Are by N. Griffin

  22. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

  23. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

Comments

  1. Fifty Shades!!!! is AWESOME!!!!!!
    some on your list are on my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)