TTT. 2014 Release I Meant to Read but Didn't Get To.



This week's topic is:

2014 Releases I Meant to Read but Didn't Get To


The books:


These are all books that I highly anticipated last year that I didn't get around to reading that are still on my tbr. At the top of my tbr is Red Rising. The second book in the series just came out and I've heard so much praise lately for this series that it keeps staring at me wanting me to read it. 

Do You Think I Should Bump Any of These Books to the Top of My TBR?





Comments

  1. Great List! I also loved how you put your list this week.

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRISONER OF NIGHT AND FOG is good. It's intense and a little bit different than the usual WWII story. I hope you enjoy it and all the others on your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so looking forward to reading it!!

      Delete
  3. Yes to all of theseè! They are all on my to-read list... Except for Salt & Storm seeing as I need to read Fire & Flood first.

    Great list - and happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that I receive, so thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)